Why Choose Us To Plan Your Southwest Vacation?
Our company is called Trail Blazing for a reason — we forge paths to experiences designed solely with your desires in mind.
We’ve experienced many extraordinary trips throughout the Southwest, so we know exactly what goes into planning them — scouring the web, reading countless reviews and praying it all works out.
But that’s not what you want to spend your precious time doing, is it?
- One-of-a-kind lodging surrounded by the Southwest’s most beautiful landscapes
- Access to exclusive outdoor adventures
- Rejuvenating experiences that bring you closer to nature
But more importantly, you want it all without having to endure the headache that comes with doing the research and planning yourself, right?
That’s why you’ll want to enlist us to do the legwork for you!
With consultant-exclusive access, a local’s expertise, and a European’s touch, we blaze trails to unforgettable adventures for you and your fellow travelers.
It won’t be unforgettable because the airline lost your luggage, your passport went missing-in-action and the tour you booked online was a disappointment, it will be memorable because you were able to savor every moment of the journey and leave the problem solving to us. Read How To Get More For Your Money Using A Travel Agent for more reasons why you should utilize our services!
After you fill out the short Vacation Blueprint Form. We’ll set up a preliminary consultation call at no cost to you. The purpose of this call is to discover more about your travel style, interests and needs — and to make certain your desires can be reasonably met!
We provide support for every step of your journey by offering a variety of different services. You can choose which services you would like to take advantage of.
You pack your bags and ride off into the sunset! It’s that simple.
Vacation Design: Making use of my expertise and network of travel outfitters throughout the Southwest region, I’ll design three detailed travel itineraries for you to choose from. These can be further customized to your liking.
What to expect from our itineraries…
- Dates of travel
- Flight itinerary
- Rental car options
- Accommodation options
- Route description
- Destination and national parks information
- Activity details
- Dining options
Booking: We facilitate the entire booking process for you — flights, lodging and transportation. We’ll take care of everything down to the last detail. Including:
- Taking care of any issues pertaining to booking that may arise (flight delays, cancellations, etc.)
- Procuring upgraded amenities and exclusive bonuses when obtainable
- Consulting on various travel requirements (passport, visas, travel insurance, etc.)
Concierge: Think of us as your personal travel advocates available on-call — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We do more than plan itineraries and execute bookings. Depending on your desires and personal circumstances, our services may also include:
- Providing spontaneous recommendations for unique destinations and activities
- Addressing any navigational concerns
- Booking private or small-group guided tours and excursions
- Making reservations for restaurants, workshops and lectures, museum visits and more!
- Corresponding with tour operators on your behalf
- Managing application processes for necessary permits (i.e. backcountry hiking, overnight camping, etc.)
- Allocating translation services (upon availability) for speakers of foreign languages
- Assisting with unexpected travel emergencies whenever possible
- …and more! Sky’s the limit — we’ll do whatever it takes to satisfy your every wish.
If you only want us to plan your entire trip from start to finish the fee is $100 per week of travel for each person — up to 5 people. Ask about our group rates and family packages!
If you only want us to book a trip you’ve already planned, the fee is 10% of the total booking price (excluding taxes & fees) upon confirmation.
If you’d like us to plan and book your trip the standard Turquoise rate applies, plus 7.5% of the total booking price (excluding taxes & fees) upon confirmation.
This package covers every aspect of your trip from planning to booking and provides you with 24/7 on-call concierge services throughout the entirety of your trip. The standard Turquoise rate applies plus 15% of the total booking price (excluding taxes & fees) upon confirmation.
à la carte Concierge
Want a local expert to be at your beck and call throughout the duration of your trip? For $50/day we’ll provide you with just that!
*The Turquoise and Gold packages require a non-refundable $200 deposit if your trip is 7 days or longer. For trips less than 7 days, the deposit is $100. This will be applied to your final balance.
photo credit: CEBImagery.com Beauty in Darkness via photopin (license)
photo credit: musubk Southwest Camping via photopin (license)
photo credit: Zach Dischner Better than an Ipad via photopin (license)